SMP - Skip Morris Panfish
- Hook: Standard nymph hook (2x long)
- Eyes: Lead or brass dumb bells, bead chain, or mono
- Ribbing: Tinsel or wire in color of choice
- Body: Floss, thread or dubbing in color of choice. To make the fly more durable coat a floss or thread body with UV resin
- Wing: Marabou in colors of choice
Note: The pattern pictured above is tied with a orange thread body, gold tinsel ribbing, orange over yellow marabou wing and bead chain eyes. When I first discovered the pattern on Skip Morris's webpage this was the color combination he listed. It is a solid producer.